Big Brother Naija 2017 Auditions, Dates, Venues, Applications Forms And Requirements

Big Brother Naija 2017 Auditions6Are you looking for how to apply for Big Brother Naija, well here are the audition dates, venues, application forms and requirements.

Do you have what it takes to live in a house with total strangers for 11 weeks? then you must come through for the auditions.

Below is some quick information you need to know as you prepare to come for the auditions:

Audition dates:
26th and 27th November, 2016

Audition Time:
7:00am Daily

Venues:
Westown Hotel 7, Sheraton-Opebi Link Road, Ikeja-Lagos.

Requirements:
You must be a Nigerian citizen over 21 years of age.
A valid international passport

Application forms:
You’ll get the application forms at the Auditions venue

NOTE: If you have any question concerning Big Brother Naija, kindly ask it by posting it in our comment box below and you’ll be answered by the Admin, Thanks.

You may also like...

62 Responses

1. Unknown says:

• Big Brother says:

No you can't use that for the auditions, you need an international passport. Thanks
      from ADMIN….

2. Useh Samson Edafe says:

Please I need u reply, Can you use your Nigerian national identity card NIMC, and I was given the printed paper they haven't done the plastic one I.e the permanent one

3. Useh Samson says:

Please I need your reply

4. unknown says:

When coming for the audition are we going to asked to pay any money in purchasing the form.thank u

5. maxims Ebinagbome says:

I no the form is free

• Big Brother says:

Well said Ebinagbome, don't let anyone ask money from you, the big brother naija application is free.

6. maxims Ebinagbome says:

I will be there life and direct and by the grace of God I will take this 2017 big brother home

• Big Brother says:

Good luck Ebinagbome and please make sure you don't miss out on the Auditions because they're being held on 26th and 27th of November.

7. Anonymous says:

i have a valid international passport but it is recently expired, do i still qualify?

• Big Brother says:

No you don't qualify, please make sure you only come with a valid passport to avoid being disappointed.

8. Xeexee bae says:

Please can one come along with his/her national voters valid card along to d audition dat is if we don't have d valid international passport den?

• Big Brother says:

Hello Xeexee bae, the national voters valid card won't be accepted. It's only a valid international passport that can't get you into Big Brother Naija. Please take note of this.

9. Anonymous says:

am already in lagos for the audition and from Gombe state and i seriously not having a valid passport, pls what am i to do.

• Big Brother says:

What you can do is to make sure that you renew your passport as soon as possible if it's expired or get one if you don't have one. Thanks..

10. Nero Smith says:

Greetings Admin, How Come the Advert On GoTv Says National Identity Card,But You Are Insisting On The International Passport… Please Do Well To Explain… Thanks!

• FELIX-DONFLEXYFEAR ERNEST says:

Big Brother Naija will host the contestants in SA so it's important that you have a valid Nigerian passport.

• Big Brother says:

Hello Nero Smith, what you need to take part in the Big Brother Nigeria auditions is a valid Nigerian passport, not a National identity card.

Thanks….

• Big Brother says:

Hello Felix, we just want to correct you on something. Big Brother Naija will not host housemates in SA. The housemates will be hosted in a house located here in Lagos, Nigeria.

Thanks…

11. Isabella Johnson says:

Can someone at the age of 21 attend

• Big Brother says:

Hello Isabella Johnson, the answer is No. A person needs to be above 21 years of age to participate in the big brother naija auditions.

Thanks…

12. Isabella Johnson says:

Can someone at the age of 21 attend

13. Isabella Johnson says:

Please I need an answer

14. Isabella Johnson says:

I can I get the real domian

15. Kelvin Clifford says:

I don't have an international passport……. came from Delta to Lagos because of this audition….. please God help me…… I only have voters card….. the program should create equal opportunity for all…. Voters Card is also a means of National identification…..

• FELIX-DONFLEXYFEAR ERNEST says:

• Big Brother says:

Hello Kelvin Clifford, thanks for showing your interest in participating in big brother naija but you need to have a valid Nigerian passport, a voters card alone is not enough to get into the auditions.

Thanks..

• Big Brother says:

Hello Felix-Donflexyfear Ernest, it's true a valid Nigerian passport is required for one to participate in big brother naija but we also need to correct you on something.

Big Brother Naija will not host housemates in South Africa like you've mentioned here, all the BBNaija housemates will be hosted in a house located here in Lagos-Nigeria.

Thanks..

16. Anonymous says:

So you guys mean you won't be running the audition nationwide? Or at least zone the audition. Ho do you expect every body intresred to start travelling from difrent part of the country down to Lagos, what's the fun there if you can't get people from difrent tribes, culture and realgion to partispate in this your reality show, you could as well call BIG BROTHER LAGOS.

• Unknown says:

@Anonymous,very good point.my thoughts exactly.

• Big Brother says:

Hello Anonymous, the big brother naija auditions were also extended to Abuja and Port Harcourt. Below are the exact venues in Abuja and Port Harcourt.

ABUJA: MultiChoice Nigeria office, plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Abuja.
      PORT HARCOURT: Hotel Presidential, 5141, Aba Road, GRA Phase II, Rumuola, Port-Harcourt.

Thanks…..

17. esosa ikponmwosa says:

My passport recently expired, not had a chance to renew, can I com with it like that, I will surely renew before I get into the house thanks

18. larsson ghass says:

How much are we paying for the form

19. larsson ghass says:

How much are we paying for the form

• Big Brother says:

Hello dear Larsson, you're not paying for the big brother naija application forms. Thanks….

20. olorunfemi bukola says:

Hello good evening, I have a valid passport but please I need to know if there are fees to be paid for the application form or any other event that might come up at the venue.. Please I need to know what am up against.. Thank you

• Big Brother says:

Hello Olorunfemi, there won't be any other fees. Please just come for the auditions. Thanks….

21. olorunfemi bukola says:

Hello Good evening big brother, I have a valid passport.. But please I need to know if there are fees to be paid for the application form or any other event that might come up at the venue of the event.. Please I need proper information about the question asked above.Thank you..

22. moses audu says:

The audition will hold at MultiChoice Nigeria office on Ademola Adetokunbo crescent, Maitama Abuja and at Hotel Presidential, 5141, Aba Road, GRA Phase II, Rumuagholu, Port-Harcourt. pls are audition in dis centers still holding

• Big Brother says:

Hello Moses Audu, it's true big brother naija auditions at the venues you've mentioned above are being held. The dates are 26th and 27th of November 2016, we hope you find this answer useful.

Thanks….

23. Unknown says:

pls when are you guy hold we that live in abuja

• Big Brother says:

Hello there, big brother naija auditions were also extended to Abuja. Kindly find the auditions venue in Abuja below:

MultiChoice Nigeria office, plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Abuja.

Thanks.

24. Anonymous says:

Good morning big brother,we that is in Abuja how do we do about it.and I don't have an international passport.@vj darkhndsum tank u

• Big Brother says:

Hello there, big brother naija auditions were extended to Abuja too. Below is the auditions venue in Abuja:

MultiChoice Nigeria office, plot 1548, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Abuja.

And maybe to put things clear, what you exactly need is a valid Nigerian passport.

Thanks.

25. Goriola Grillo says:

Good evening big brother, I can't wait to hit the road for the audition. I have all the requirements.

• Big Brother says:

Hello Goriola Grillo, it is really nice to hear that you have all the requirements for the big brother naija auditions. Kudos bro and please don't forget to come for the auditions on the 26th and 27th of this month (November). Thanks……

26. Spencer Fenn says:

Plz big brother, are we to come with our intentional passport on the audition day or we should just make sure we have a valid one, I have a valid one

• Big Brother says:

Hello Spencer, it's good that you have a valid passport. Yes you're supposed to come with it as you come for big brother naija auditions. Thanks…..

27. Unknown says:

Pls, can someone attend the audition on Sat or sun or it has to be the two days?

• Big Brother says:

Hello there, you need to attend the big brother naija auditions just once (either Saturday or Sunday). If there is any new updates and information, it will be communicated to you at the audition venue.
      Thanks..

28. smart says:

What are we really going to face in the auditions? What should we expect?

29. Unknown says:

How can you purchase the form in other African countries like Sierra Leone?

30. Governor Eghagha Jonathan says:

Hello…good evening, any audition this year.

31. Phenomenal woman says:

Please I will like to know when and where the auditions for next year's big brother will be holding?

%d bloggers like this: