As per latest updates on Big Brother Naija 2017 week 1 nominations, TBoss Idowu and Cocoice, Kemen, Bally, and Marvis Nkpornwi are nominated today Thursday of day 4 and stand up for eviction after receiving less votes from the fellow house.
Meanwhile, Miyonse at first was also up for eviction but later was saved by Head of House, Uriel who replaced with Marvis.
Housemates were called one by one to the Diary Room and Big Brother was giving them 45 Seconds to decide and choose two housemates they like most. Here is how it went down;
– ThinTallTony chose Efe and Marvis
– Cocoice chose Uriel and Bisola
– Kemen chose Marvis and ThinTallTony
– Uriel went for Soma and Bally
– Marvis picks out Kemen and Efe
– Bally went for Uriel and Efe
– Bisola went for Efe and ThinTallTony
– TBoss chose Miyonse and Bisola
– Gifty chose Uriel and ThinTallTony
– Efe chose Marvis and ThinTallTony
– Miyonse chose Soma and TBoss
And the results ended up when, TBoss, CoCoIce, Kemen, Miyonse, Bally were up for nomination but later Big Brother requested Head of House, Uriel to decided on “who to save and on who replace” among the nominated housemates. So Uriel decided to save Miyonse replaced him with Marvis.
And after completing Fours Days inside the glass walled house, finally Five housemates, TBoss, Cocoice, Kemen, Bally and Marvis are up for this week’s fake eviction (though the housemates are not aware that all this is Big Brother’s trick).
But as earlier announced on the opening ceremony by the star host of Big Brother Naija 2017, Ebuka Obi-Ochendu, Two new contestants are to be introduced to enter the leg of the show.
Assuming this week’s nominations were real and not fake, which housemate would you be voting to save.