During the Live Nomination session this night, Big Brother gave housemates 45 seconds to make their nomination decision and finally the session ended when; Gifty, Soma and Miyonse were up for possible Eviction this Sunday.
But later on CocoIce as Head of House, CocoIce was then immediately called to give her Save and Replace decision in the Diary Room. She Saved Gifty and Replaced her with Efe.
The Housemates had a gloomy day today, and there was no chance of escaping the reality of Nominations.
Big Brother finally kicked off the first Live Nomination show by calling Bally into the Diary Room. And there was no time wasted as Big Brother asked Bally to give his two Nominations in 45 seconds. This is how it went for all 12 Housemates that have been in the House for a week now. Also remember, Bassey and Debie-Rise are immune from Nominating and being Nominated this week, as well as Head of House Cocoice.
Below is what went down during the nomination decisions by housemates:
– Soma nominated Kemen and ThinTallTony
– Efe nominated Miyonse and TBoss
– Kemen nominated Miyonse and Soma
– Bally nominated Miyonse and Soma
– Gifty nominated CoCoIce and Bisola
– CoCoIce nominated Miyonse and Soma
– Bisola Miyonse and Gifty
– TBoss nominated Miyonse and Gifty
– ThinTallTony nominated Gifty and Miyonse
– Uriel nominated Bisola and TBoss
– Miyonse nominated Kemen and Marvis
– Marvis nominated Miyonse and Gifty
Eight Housemates nominated Miyonse, including his presumed girlfriend in the house, Tboss. And she didn’t flinch or hesitate to put him up for possible Eviction.
Is she fed up with his antics? Gifty got four nominations, while Soma ended up being the third Housemates with the highest nominations with three nominations.